This morning I was at the sink when I heard Sam say, "Mom, look at your daughter!" Here's what I saw.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
She may need a little practice with a spoon
Sadie loves to eat. When we got her update in China the day before we got her, we were told she was a very neat little girl and always went to get her bib when it was time to for a meal. While we were in China she let me feed her, and she was definately concerned with neatness. However, since we have been home she turns her head if I try to put the spoon in her mouth and insists on feeding herself all the time. (So we are going to have a really good time the next 2 weeks while she is on a liquid diet and has to have someone feed her.......) I have started using this to my advantage, using her breakfast time to catch up on chores around the kitchen that are easier done without her trying to "help" me, like load the dishwasher. I leave her in her strapped in her booster seat with her bowl of cereal or yogurt or whatever and let her go to town. (The dog gets a little breakfast that way too!)
This morning I was at the sink when I heard Sam say, "Mom, look at your daughter!" Here's what I saw.
This morning I was at the sink when I heard Sam say, "Mom, look at your daughter!" Here's what I saw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute!!! I think you should send this pic to her SWI! I'm sure they won't believe it!
Post a Comment