Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Thursday, December 11, 2008

More frosting fun

If you saw my post about frosting a few weeks ago, you will not be surprised to see the following pictures...

We had some friends over today to decorate Christmas cookies. Sam was a great help yesterday rolling the dough and cutting out shapes, and then today everybody got to join in the decorating fun.

Sadie, of course, wanted nothing to do with the cookies.....her only concern was eating the frosting. I would give her a spoonful hoping it would last a few minutes and as soon as I would look back she would be making the sign for "more" very vehemently. And if I tried to get her to at least dip a cookie in it to slow down the sugar consumption, she would look right at me and drop it on the floor.

Sam concentrating very hard on his works of art.
Hmmmm....someone spilled some sprinkles.....could that have been this grinning boy?
Can we do this every week?

No comments: