Hmmm.....interesting.....
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
My little helpers
So - I put the kids in Christmas sweaters today after we got the lights on the tree in an attempt to get a good photo. I have about 40 I could share with you that involve either one or both of them exiting the scene........then I got smart and gave them a strand of lights to entice them to stay put. I did get a good one (I'm saving it for Christmas cards, should I ever get them bought, written, addressed, stamped and taken to the post office.....that's asking a lot when I can hardly get the dishwasher unloaded during the day) but here are a few of the others with at least both kids in the frame.
Hmmm.....interesting.....
Think I could put these in my mouth? Drats...here she comes from behind that camera to stop me!
Look at this one, Sam.
Hiya!
These are SOOOO cool! (And I still want to put this in my mouth - think she'll look away?)

Hmmm.....interesting.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment